Tuesday 14 March 2017

Recurring Dream



 Anything you do for 21 days becomes a habit they say. So many years of dreaming, that gets in to ur blood. Most of the people give up because of family pressure, lack of commitment. People come to the fashion industry with different objectives. But people like me come in to the industry to prove. No body is bothered. They have their own choices. I started deeply studying the various fashion scenes in each city india. Each city is controlled by two or theee people,from time memorial.designers also luv them so nothing can happen beyond them.its a very smal niche. To break that chain it's difficult .best thing is u see new faces in every runway show. I sit and think in wat way this people deserve to be there with. No looks and body..am talking about the era from Millind Soman started . I watched him in the leather show. He was inspiration, still he is. Hard work to build body and lols very pivotal but was not paying any dividends. After a fashion show I think ur pic will come, but there will be only female model pics. No body new other than 750 people watch the show . Time was ticking and dream was like a plant growing . Even after rejections .we had to maintain cool and calm.

To pursue a dream , everybody go through tough times. For some people time was always the enemy. But times never changed coz there was only two male models in a show.Imagine how much competition we had to fight . At the end no recognition. Many people changed the field, left the country. For me I always thought dream is sonear. Will achieve it's just matter of time. People changed , surroundings changed, friends changed, I never changed. Stuck to wat I believe.. protecting my dream was a big ordeal.somebody told me ur dusky, some people said ur bulky, some people said u walk like duck, somepeople told me u look like body builder. This was usual perception . Which I dint take seriously. I was pursuing my engineering degree by that time. I almost workout six hours in the gym. Worked part time for some extra money. I don't know life is gone change after that. To be continued....




Luv
Hemant

Pls: subscribe to poto 21 YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment