Tuesday 14 March 2017

Recurring dream part two




Hello people. Can't thank you for you're support. I will tell u funny incidents in my early nascent  stage , Of being model . I happily carry my portfolio in a bike to meet a coordinator. Bike gets punctured.i walk two kilometres to meet the client. India is so sunny u know. So we perspire so much that the dress is wet and you are profusely sweating. I don't have a habit of kerchief. Imagine . Wen I take my pics and give water is dripping in my hand . We have a format in india . We write the phone number and vital stats behind the pic. I wrote it with a wet hand. Hoping for and advertisement to model or a runway, I just walk a away from the office. A big show happens in the city and I wait for the kal. It doesn't come . I loose my patience and go TK the office and ask them . They say they don't have the number. I said , have u checked the pic . They showed me number had vanished coz of sweat . Effort gone in vein. To be continued


Luv
Hemant

Pls subscribe to poto 21 you tube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment