Monday 13 March 2017

Modeling was a distant dream for so many middle class people.. it's difficult that our mind accepts rejections. But it's not in my  blood to get rejected. In the due course of my modeling career. I observed so any career traits . From fellow models , Importantly the so called mentors ( choreographers , model coordinators and press people). So many tricky secrets prevails. But the entertainment industry and fashion industry keep growing and progressing . But the control is still thereby the designers and choreographers . Who think that they are from mars. They represent those cult were human being don't belong . They try to create a habit which is duplicated by there disciples. Which wil actually ruin the careers of innocent , educated and middle class people .this has to be stopped.
Life ain't so sunshine I agree but these kind of people it makes even more difficult to pursue ur dream. Wen ur young , u have the hunger to be successful, it should be focused t be a proper path, else life of an individual gets affected. I know I doesn't make sense for lot of people who read. Iam blogging it just because I have been through and been successful in my own right. Never surrendered my goals. Been fighter and always be. At for those models who wna make it big , may w for an extent it wil help carve a bush in the fashion industry. Somebody told me that people have to like to give u work. It doesn't mean that u have to sleep or wash utinsiles for them.stay positive and believe ur self. Don't give up. Keep ur networks right. Don't be a material for exploitation . Don't show ur desperate . U will never make money . Money is everything in this world big people say, I don't believe.

Will keep sharing some vital points to pursue ur dream

Luv hemant

Note : please subscribe to poto 21 you tube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment