Monday 13 March 2017

Dream

Welcome back
   Thanks for the people support. I get motivate to blog.  Page visitors increase make me connect to u. Sir Abdul Kalam said dream big. But present days situation we cannot think big. Before thinking  big we have to evaluate our strength and weakness, In order  to nurture our dream. Life is zero without a dream. Inorder to look up to or for us to chase. So who is our hero?
  It's with in you. No limits to think and boundaries to have a dream.. But the surroundings wil always be against us. Coz ur dream is so unique. I had a dream too. I keep my background colour black and white coz Everything will be transparent . Will be a testimony for wat to dream#.

Luv
Hemant

Note: pls subscribe poto 21 YouTube channel ( pathway for the talent)



No comments:

Post a Comment