Thursday 16 March 2017

Conditioning you're mind




  The show must go on. Like wise even ur included or not included in any event or a show, you just have to focus on you're goals. I have walked the maximum runway show as at that time.some organisers will not use me, purposely for no reason . I never went digging  on it. Sky his the limit . I believed in creating new organisers .which mad me not fall pray to the egos. In between my modelling career there was a set back for me. I took up a job after my masters as a manager. It was a marketing job. I always thought now I have the strength to achieve my goal faster. Sleepless night  because of meetings . One fine day I was meeting a client earling In The morning , had to rush back to office. I met with an accident . Left leg was run down by a garbage carrying tractor. It was bleeding profusely . My blood was just filling the road slowly . My eyesight was just goin. I was going towards the black hole. Hallucination. A professor who had happened to take the same road to drop her kid. Saw me. Came and asked me which hospital u wna go . I told my belongings and cash are there please call my president and handover the documents . I went unconscious. I was in coma for four days . I heard operation was for eight hours . Dreams all shattered .

               After four days my eyes opened . They were all worried that I would loose my memory . Due to sudden trauma . God was good . Everything was fine . But my leg was badly injured . I had to be in the hospital for eight months. I never gave up . I started condition mind by reading books . My mom was a great support in the recovery . One full night I would not sleep . She was just ranging near my leg and pressing it . Seeing people in pain is also a terrible thing . Mom had to go through this with sleepless nights . When I met with an accident only one thing was running in mind that I have morn proved to this world about my talent . Please don't take me awash . Literally begged to God to make me live. The voice was heard . After eight months I pounced back in to modelling  also . This was the national level model hunt contest and the mr india contest. I won the best talent. I was back on ramp with a vengeance .i was happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment