Tuesday 14 March 2017

Getting in to the shoes



   Helo readers . Hope all is well. Even if it's not well. Time will change it don't worry.gettin accomdated  to the surroundings is a big trait in any industry. We don't have people from Harvard in the chennai fashion industry. So they have there own reservations and hangover . Which we don't know wen ur a new enterant in the industry . To be successful u have to get accomdated . There was an incident a fashion mentor ask me out for a movie . I din go after that he dint talk to me . H never know wen they would disown you . Ha . It's never the end of the world you see. One more interesting incident, any model who enters the industry is like hot cane . People c u like that. This was after a pageant were I was a finalist . I lost by a stupid answer I gave . After that the organiser wanted her to go out with me. So I had gone for lunch . She brought had other friend . We had lunch in a star hotel . They were always giglimg cing each other . I still don't know why they did it . May be they felt that Iam fool with a body. It's ok so many  funny incidents happened in the due course of modelling . I always. Wanted to perfect my self . Never concentrated on other things. But these things play important. Role  you see. So people wake up.

Luv
Hemant.


Note : pls subscribe poto 21 you tube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment